Full compliance-ADA compliant
Consistent assurance-direct spark ignition with battery backup
Perfect clarity-dual halogen grill surface lights
Quick visibility-temperature gauge
Easy opening-Lynx Hood Assist
Ready rotisserie-dedicated rotisserie back burner, motor, spit rods, and forks
Ample capacity-733 square inches of cooking surface (508 primary, 225 secondary)
Beautiful illumination-blue-lit control knobs
Steady performance-heat-stabilizing design
Smooth opening-fluid rotation handle
Premier platform-stainless steel grilling grates
Steadfast durability-heavy-duty welded construction eliminates gaps where grease can collect
- Independent rear Rotisserie burner (12,500 BTUs)
- Time tested spark ignition system with battery backup
- One Stainless Steel burner and one ProSear Burner (total 46,000 BTUs)
- Ceramic Briquettes facilitate even radiant heat distribution
- Accessible side or rear mounted propane tank
- 733-sq.-in. cooking surface (508 primary, 225 secondary)
- Stainless steel grilling grates
- Fluid rotation handle
- Rotisserie motor, spit rod and forks included.
- 32" high cooking surface
- 8" toekick
- Temperature gauge
- Adjustable side handle for less than a 42" reach
- Halogen grill surface light
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.