Complete your kitchen with a powerful 36-inch wall-mount canopy range hood that matches the performance of your commercial-style range or rangetop. A 90K BTU threshold allows this vent hood to keep up with high-heat cooking on multiple burners. Two food warming heat lamps keep finished dishes ready-to-serve, so your entire meal gets to the table at the same time.
- Three-Speed Fan - Features low, medium and high settings, so you can choose the right fan speed for every cooking adventure, from gentle simmering to high-heat searing.
- Requires 585 or 1170 CFM Motor Class - Sold Separately - Allowing you to customize a powerful ventilation system with your choice of commercial-style blowers
- 90,000 BTU Rating - Pairs with KitchenAid® Commercial-Style Ranges, Rangetops and other models with total burner outputs up to 90,000 BTU.
- Automatic Turn On - Provides intuitive assistance to help keep smoke and steam from building up in the kitchen. If the hood's sensor detects high-heat cooking on multiple burners while the controls are off, it will automatically turn on the fan and set it to Power Boost.
- Two Food Warming Lamps - Radiate heat downwards to hold cooked items at serving temperature for up to an hour, allowing you to focus on other steps in your creative process or finish one dish while another rests.
- Two LED Lights with Night Light Setting - Provide two levels of brightness, allowing you to illuminate the entire cooking surface below with natural-looking light or subtly accent the kitchen with a soft, inviting glow.
|Number of Night Light Settings
|Task Light Type
|Duct Outlet Size
|Exhaust Vent Location
|Number of Speeds
|Sound Max Speed Sones
|Energy Star® Qualified
||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
|Power Cord Included
|Location of Controls
|Lighting Control Type
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 7/1/2021 to 12/31/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/30/2022
Receive up to a $1500 rebate with purchase of qualifying KitchenAid appliance package. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/30/2022.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.